Answers to Common Questions…
- Q. What type of players attend the Carolina Soccer Training Centers?
- A. We get a wide range of players that attend all of our programs. From the beginning player to the young state ODP player, our specific programs are designed to assist in the soccer development of all players.
Our Challenge Training Center is designed for each specific level and group by our experience coaches. All ages 4-12 can attend our programs as Full or Half Day campers.
- Q. Can we watch the campers during the day?
- A. Yes, many parents pull up a chair for the day and sit under any of the large oak trees to watch the days activities. Parents are always welcome to stay.
- Q. Do you play Indoor Soccer?
- A. Yes, every afternoon we have the opportunity to “beat the heat” and go indoor to further enhance our soccer game. This is a fast, furious and fun activity that is enjoyed by all players.
- Q. What are the qualifications of your staff coaches?
- A. The staff members of the Carolina Soccer Training Centers are all fully certified and Nationally licensed from American and International Coaching Academy’s. The entire staff consists of some of the finest professional, collegiate and scholastic soccer coaches in the country.
- Q. Can our team train and play together?
- A. Yes. We always welcome entire teams and their coaches to attend and train together. Last year we had over 30 teams in our Team Training Center.
- Q. What type of supervision do you provide?
- A. All of our on and off the field activities are supervised at all time by our qualified staff instructors. Certified lifeguards are on duty during the hour of indoor swimming.